lovely, just lovely!
I just gt back from a mtg wit Trent..we are gona be the mutherfuckin' organisers of this brilliant zine-cum-gig event in April 2005.
I had a crash course in punk rock scene 101 when we had our mtg.
It was amazing. I din know how much a zine and mere words on a piece of paper can influence oneself. I din realise how much the punk subculture is so misunderstood..hell i din even know what it was all about!
But hey, din they say that u learn smthin new every day?
I sure did today!!
ooh yeah..b4 that i was over at the country club jus...chillin and tanning.
Felt so bimbo tanning in the mid of nowhere with some cina uncle and his wife wading in the pools while i laid back all nice and comfy in the poolside chair. Nonetheless, it was libe-fuckin-rating!
Anyone of u wants to tan with me..sauna/steambath/work out in the gym/go karaoke...lemme know.Its so wikkid!!!