the heat is on

its a saturday night, and i haven't spent one at home for a long time till today.
usually i'd be hanging out around town, catch a late night movie, snoop around borders, and just chill out..but the other half wasn't feeling too well today and we ended up spending the noon at home. and the dinner at a pizza hut outlet which had terrible service, rightly so sonce the servers were essentially young punks working for $3.50 an hour. So much for a prompting for good service culture here.We've got a long way to go, methinks.

in any case, the heat's turning up in skool..stepping into week 5..plagued with bountiful heaps of assignments, tests, project meetings, bla bla. you get the drift.
My life's been pretty simple these days. Its skool, dikir barat trainings (oh yes i'm performing for arts fest next week...closing finale on thursday @ the big steps..come down and support SMU peeps, if u still be hanging ard on thurs evening..ard 8) and catching up on readings.

I kinda like this simple life of mine.
I think its the first time i'm being focused on diverting my energy on what matters.
Its like I finally comprehend the concept of existentialism..doing what should be done for the moment, and jus being focused on it.

I haven't been scouting around for a job, eventho I noe I shld be doing it..dishing out perfect resumes and cover letters. But in the midst of the readings its hard to even bother thinking about a job when you're still grasping with terms of contract and term structures and god knows what else.

I'm staying positive, trying to get lotsa sleep, keep it simple, keep it real.

I think once you go simple, you'd never want it any other way.