Well well, Nad's tagged me...so apparently this is what i've gotta do..
Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. At the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!
1. Thou shalt not litter when I am around.
Seriously, i get irritated when the person i'm hanging out with litters. I've been known to pick up trash my boy left behind and put the trash where it belongs..the rubbish bins, people...ya can't miss em! Save the planet!
2. I hate snakes.
Can't touch them. Never. I think I woke up once crying from a dream in which I'd been bitten by a snake..freaky shit man.
3. Can't do speiling? spelling? well
When I was in kindergarten I was a late bloomer, so I didn't know how to write and spell, hence I didn't know how to write my name, much less do the work thats given to us everyday.So i used to cry every single day before I had to go to school. And I think in kindergarten I was one of the weird kids running from classes and doing god-knows-what in other people's classes. Sometimes I wonder how I ever made it to University.
4. I have a unique name. So do my three sistas
Can safely say I'm the only Shayuslyn in the whole freakin world. My other 2 sistas all have 'Shayus___' as names. Its actually a combi of my parents' names: half of sharif + half of yuspiah = shayus. Brilliante, eh? Doubt if it'll work for everyone though.
5. I used to have a crush on David Duchovny of X-Files.
Remember Fox Mulder from the X-Files? I think the man's sexy and smart.Think he dropped outta doctorate level studies at some ivy league institution to pursue acting. Ya gotta admit, the man's swell as hell. Yummy. I think in secondary school I put up posters of him beside my bed so I'd wake up to him everyday...haha. Shoot me!


Who I'm tagging: Faz 'Dancey Shoes', Shera, My Rockstar, Myra and Miel (if not tagged yet)!