revamped

its 145am and i'm up doing up the links, meddling wit some html of this blog..and my tuition kid's chatting online wit me asking me to play the guitar so that i can *shred till death* whatever that means. \m/

anyways, the holidays are here and after the mad-cap weekend of cleaning up the room, going for cuz's wedding, heading to the beach wit the family for breakfast and lazy dinners..i finally got my lazy ass up for the long overdue jog. Headed to the c.club, did the usuals, then headed down for some quiet time wit him.

i liked today.

was telling Naddy over MSN earlier that ever since the exams ended, the big questions kept popping up, almost as if they're asking for answers. its funny when that happens cos u start to realise how priorities in life change over time as u move from one phase in your life to the next. its exciting, nerve-wrecking yet mind boggling all at one time.

Maybe I'm feeling this way cos making major life changes when you have less than twenty dollars in your savings account says much about how certain and sure you can handle life on your own.

I need to get a job. Apparently having the moolahs would solve most of my problems..money makes the world go round, don't it? And I have none of it, so you can guess how round my world is, right. I just hate the thought of having to enter the rat race soon..get money, pay bills, work some more, pay more bills. darn.

Grades update:
A+ for Marketing 101,
B for Game Theory Project (apparently the analysis wasn't good enough.thought so.)

To wrap things up, I'd like to share one of my fav lines from the kevin costner-whitney houston movie, The Bodyguard (Which was re-running earlier this afternoon!!)
Lady in weird 90's hairdo: "I've been watching you from the back of the room.."
Kevin Costner: "Yeah? Why don't you go back there and keep on watching?"

Damn. Cracks me up big time.
That so rocks man. Geez.
Gd nite...