the never-ending headache
good news - i got back safe from KL.
bad news - bad headache the whole day.
KL was ok...it wasn't too fantastic but i love the cheap food and the okay-shopping. nuthin beats gd ol' bangkok. petronas twin towers looks out-of-this-world..like smthg from Men In Black...but other than that, KL was full of cheap cigs,cheap suppers and a fantastic bachelor's pad where I had loads of time to do facials for the boys and keep my nails french-pedicured pretty.
Pics later..kinda lazy to put up now. :p
ANyways i've been waking up to routines of resume-writing, resume-sending and fretting over non-existent interviews.Picked up some good books from the library though...shld be readin em pretty soon. I think my best read is still Motley Crue's 'The Dirt'-been a fan of them ever since reading about the crazy rockers.
I hope the headache goes away. Oh yes, KL has given me something to work for in 2006 - I came back with a couple of pounds heavier, thanks to the late night suppers and erratic eating habits. *bimbo mode*I want to be body beautiful in the year 2006! then again I wanted to be body beautiful since god knows when. hahaha!
Laters!