*bliss*

Today started off pretty bad...i had the runny nose and struggled to keep up wit the piles of work which kept comin in non-stop..but hey, I'm not complaining. After work i stoned in the train on the way back (don't u jus hate it when u've got that great songs in the mp3 playa and its low batt?!)

Decided to head to the library at white sands to get some books...and i did the unthinkable..knowing that i had a overdue book, Save Karyn (see right) I rushed thru the last fifth of the book, right smack in the library, ending it after 1.5-2hrs of speed reading (ok i lied, i can't exactly speed read, but i read pretty fast i shld say)

So i got outta the library, and head home, with my Fairprice bag in hand. Now the real story begins:

Once i reached white sands i figured i'd whip somethin up for myself today..mom wasn't feelin too good to cook, so it was up to us to feed the growling (and growing?) tummies. I went to Fairprice, got a head of lettuce for 0.40 cents, and a loaf of focaccia bread which costs 2 bucks. There was some untouched tomato sauce in the fridge, from yesterday's pasta meal (which wasn't the best pasta ever), but hell, I could make do.

Got home, bathed and started the magic. Not many of u may know this, but i can whip a pretty decent meal. I'm famed for my nachos and sauces, or my sandwich wraps for our potluck parties and picnics (right guys?) I don't cook much, but when I do, its so fun. Cooking can be so therapeutic. Especially if it tastes good and costs close to nothing AND DOESN'T HAVE TOO MUCH CALORIES. SO my $2.40 dinner was a heap of pasta sauce, lettuce, cheese and focaccia bread, that looked like this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

B.L.I.S.S.

Dinner made my day...woohoo1!!!! :D
I feel like climbing a mountain now singing, "I'm on the top of the world, looking down on creation and the only explanation i can find..bla bla bla...your love puts me at the top of the woooorrrrld..."

p.s I added a new feature to my blog, as u may have noticed on the right-->
now i won't have any excuse for not reading new stuff. ;)