Yet another fantastic weekend.
Caught 'The Nun' on saturday night after volunteering and browsing around town..that's where I found my latest fashion obsession: the shirtdress. Simply Perfect. Once I laid my eyes on the perfect seams, the embossed 'R' on the beautiful sleeves, I knew I had to get me one of those soon. And it wasn't terribly pricey either...i mean it was a pinch here and there, but affordable still.
Then today I was greeted wit Jammi's sms, saying that her flight was at 1pm...so got dressed, and headed to the airport for a happy farewell lunch with her and the lovely family...after that i trotted to town wit Zed and met wit my boy to the 'Flea and Easy' mart...got me 2 jackets...one Burberry's hooded jacket (cute as hell!!!) and a very rockstar vintage one..from Chen Hanwei, the Channel 8 dude...so rad!!!!
Of course, I got some southpark goodies for the office...a set of key-wind-able kenny and clan.in case I'd get to stressed I'll 'unwind'. pardon the pun.
PICS!!!
The fantastic Raoul shirtdress..
i fell in love with the black one. perfect.
and they have it in killer red too, imagine the red in the third pic with the shrtdresses in the first two!!!! Loves it!!!!



My Burberry jacket looks smthg like this one:

Boundary-less love and friendship..Kareen Wru???

Flea marts aren't complete without the pushcart hotdogs.

===
update: a friend has just let me in on a treasured part of her life, and as i type these words and contrast it with my post above, life hasn't failed to remind me how fragile and delicate it is, that not all is centered with the material, but has all to do with living life itself. I'm so proud of you, my friend. Stand strong.
Incoming pics - People in Yogya.
God Bless all of you. Take care, angel Eka.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Much love.


Pls remember to help if you can..i think Red Cross does accept donations..do help them..thanks. =)