exhausted. burnt out. some of the things I've been feeling lately..
Seems like something brewing lately, can't really put my finger on it but something's pushing me to re-evaluate what matters to me in life and what I want to achieve. Balancing work, entering marriage..calls for some changes to be made.
They say there's a silver lining to every dark cloud, but the question is, is that what you're looking for? How do you know its all worth it in the end.
Usually when you know, you know.
This time is not one of those times where I find myself pursuing something with vigour..although there may be so much that can come out of it..if I put my mind to it.
I just keep questioning myself - is it worth it, and is that what I really want?
Decisions. Big big ones. Every now and then, life throws you these bumps. Turbulence expected, but once soul searching is done, and you make the resolution, that's where you start living.
Let's hope we make the right decision for ourselves.
===
"Always you have been told that work is a curse and labour a misfortune.
But I say to you that when you work you fulfil a part of earth's furthest dream, assigned to you when that dream was born,
And in keeping yourself with labour you are in truth loving life,
And to love life through labour is to be intimate with life's inmost secret."
--Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet