We're back!
After last Saturday we were just too tired to do much..all i remembered was changing costumes, touching up making, shirin's amazing song for the last walk-in, and seeing all my loved ones around me..thanks all!!! You made our wedding memory so complete!!!
On Sunday, we checked out from our stay at Hyatt, and went for lunch. After grabbing some bedspreads for our new bed, we headed home, and packed up for the trip.
Bintan was lovely..it rained on our first day there..but it was perfect on the 2nd day where we had the following:
1. Tan & Kayaking
2. Java lulur massage and spa
3. Dinner in the middle of the sea on top of Calypso, a floating bar which plays Reggae!!! I was thrilled as hell!!!
Other than that, I'm still getting used to having him around most of the time. Living together has its merits, but it also makes u vulnerable to letting the other half see u thru all the other habits, especially when u are tired, cranky and feeling ugly. Ladies imagine PMS and he's around like 24-7. Yes, at times i pity the poor lad too.
Also, being away for 3 days have made us ignorant of the world's happenings - judging from News at 9, I gather there's a flood in UK (?!) and chickens are getting cheaper (?!?!) And of course, NDP's near and it reminds me how I should've entered to try getting the tix. Poo.
Think I need a haircut soon. Not sure if I shld go short-short, or medium length. I think its a post-wedding syndrome for brides to get their hair chopped after the big day. Pretty much like how we chop our hair off to buang sway in any other circumstance. You feeling me, ladies?
Pics up soon, promise! In the meantime, take care all!!!
Love,
the newlyweds.