As with all things in life that copes with change, there is a period of transition that calls for madness and chaos.
For example, getting married means that my festive evenings are spent double-paced, given that I have 2 families to tend to now. Thank goodness today wasn't too bad, I just had to pop over at my in-laws and his grandma's place.
Also, the change in career plans have gotten me in a limbo..at work I'm not really there but I still got to perform. I do feel that I am being in the way of new things, while I try to sort things out so that's its easier to do the hand-over/take-over thingy.
At home, I'm torn between unfolded laundry, dirty laundry and..oh yes, more laundry. Amidst the pile of books/bills/letters and cards that lie beside me as I sleep. If that's not enough, its an off day for me tomorrow, but I'm dropping by to sort some stuff out.
After which, time will be spent prepping for my 3-day break to KL with hubby and Arti this Saturday AM - Xmas Eve. Actually the trip will be a bargain-hunting one for me..I need new clothes, bags and shoes! (I really do!)
Then when I'm back, its the week nearing Countdown, where I'll have a kickass BBQ Party with some friends over..happiness~
In between now and then, there's the million and one things to juggle, fix, solve and sort out. I think I can handle it, just as long as I stay focused on my goals.
Organised chaos - just got to grab the bull by its horns, look it in the eye and just do it.