I did it! Handed over the tender letter, and in a week's time, I'll be clearing my leave! Hence the need to KM all the stuff, put the loose papers away, etc. With the new colleague, things will be pretty well handed-over, I would imagine. When it comes to such things, I believe to do it as neatly as possible, so that you won't have to drop by to finish outstanding work. That's just unprofessional.
The impending farewell also meant that I had a line-up of colleagues to meet up for lunch. Today was with Lola Maya, who was so sweet to treat me to a Swensen's lunch. We were so stuffed after that! Thanks darling..promise we'll be in touch! I'll be reading your blog, for sure!
Next week should be exciting - clearing up, saying goodbyes..i already have my thank-you gift prepared. Hehehe~
In terms of my future career plans, I've been pretty excited on the myriad of openings that are available. Every job description sounds good! I guess I'm taking things in perspective, not rush head on into it, just to land a job I wasn't too convinced of in the first place. Passion is the key.
The road is long, what matters is you know where you headed to. How you get there is the magic of it all..