On another note, hubby was off work today, and he was so sweet to have accompanied me to the interview :D After that we spent lotsa time with the 2 nephews of mine..amazing lil boys they are. A handful too! Exhausted after the interview, I wasn't too hyper so he ended up playing with them a whole lot more. Yup, not yet time for maternal instincts to shine, I guess. Regardless, I love these boys a whole lot!
.jpg)
Anyways, now that I can take a bit of a breather, I want to
a) Clean up my room and drop by Ikea (just because the things are pretty and affordable)
b) Settle some outstanding insurance stuff
c) Visit the dentist
d) Exercise again
e) Pop in the Spanish/Mandarin/Arabic Language CDs that have been collecting dust
f) Study for the finance modules!!! (This really should have been first on the list :p)
For now its back to mindless tv. They're airing 'Sweets for my Sweet.' Have to admit, I'm a sucker for the show. How not to? Great desserts, couples gushing over their love & relationship (very girly stuff, essentially) gets attention from me.
So that's all now..cheers!