Wowwee. Its the 2nd week into 2009 and its been a rollercoaster ride alright. I started the New Year by heading to KL on a company-organised bonding session with our Malaysian counterparts for Dialogue and Games. Pretty fun stuff.
Anyway. A new year means new goals, new projects, new KPIs to meet. Today after 2 meetings, I bolted off to the gym to get some steam off the overwhelming amount of work lined up in 2009. Its gonna be quite a ride, I'm sure.
Other than that, I'm looking forward to..
1. Our new pad (finally got the place we wanted)
2. Brian McKnight who's coming over for Mosaic Music Fest
3. Arab classes
4. Reggaeton classes with Lola Maya
5. A HK/Bali getaway for the 2nd Anniversary
6. Satisfaction from rewarding, pure hard work on the career front
7. Healthy weight loss and overall well-being
Amen to that! Hope your 2009 has been going well..cheers!