I have been feeling a little off-centre lately. Its that unsettling feeling that lurks in your guts. Everything's pretty much ok, I guess its one of those days. Like everything else, these nerves too, shall pass. Just a matter of time.
With 2010 around the corner, I am pretty excited about the days to come. Usually I'd be taking stock of my accomplishments at this time - what I've achieved, what I could do better. But I am feeling very nonchalant (yes, that's the exact word I've been looking for, had to use the online thesaurus to get it right!) about these things. I feel as if my ambition and drive, that twinkle in the eye, has somewhat lost its shine. And I strongly believe that these are the very ingredients that makes one live a purposeful and meaningful life.
I do know that it is matter of choice. And wherever it may be hiding, I need to dust it off and spring back to life asap. Simply because life's too short to be wasting the days away.