I feel good in my new skin

I jus started skool..and lotsa things been running thru my mind..like how I'm not sure if i wanna double major in finance or not..and how i should go start earning cash to fund my spendthrift ways(maybe i was never meant to do that finance budgeting shit..not disciplined enough`)

so i decided. i will graduate with no major, except for a BSc in Econs.Fullstop.

skool's been good so far.i plan to keep it that way.

i feel so comfy in my new skin. I went from Bling bling and braids...to mascaras, eyeliners and deep red lipstick. Hell, I'm convinced. I'll start learning how to play the bass.

I love my fake ass goth-ness.

*All hail the new goth poser queen, please.*

other than that, i have a great articulate american prof who teaches management of people at work, and a filipino one who's teaching macroeconomic management and financial prog. They're good. Met a few guys...and gals. Great to be back and start socialising all over again.

I'm liking skool. Liking my life too. except for the fact that i've got Finance homework already~
err....hip hop...hooray?

Yay. just love me. cos' i do.

p.s. i hope i get a part time job at a cafe doing waitressing soon.
it's so Felicity, with college and a screwed up part time job and a love life.it all screws up at some point or another, but turns out just fine and perfect in the end.

that's how i'm gon live my life. No ones gonna come in my way.
You could try to though.ain't stopping you.but ain't shit gonna bring me down.