Of blisters and swollen feet
Gee. Just got my ass back from work and had my 'dinner' at 1 am.
So much for dieting.
aNyways i feel so silly today..
I turned up all nice and pretty at 10am for my waitressing shift...apparently my shift is freakin' 4-8pm.
Y?
My manager misread the duty rooster, and she told me another waitress' schedule instead of mine. Sheesh~
Then with my wacky hair color and brown contacts i sure did attract lotsa attn at work.
Din help that it was an Italian Bazaar function goin on today wit lotsa italian men and babes dining over. The place reeked of wine. White, red, and all the swirly wirly wine testers almost made me dizzy.
Oh yeah then there was the lady at table 2. She was complaining from the very start - we got her reservation wrong, blah blah. Here's the funny part - just when she's like almost done with her sea bass, she called me to 'complain' that "My fish is not cooked, you know, that's y its so hard to pull apart the flesh."
Hello, you ate like 9-tenths of it...jus a weeny morsel left. I told my manager and she called back the dish to serve another plate of herb-crusted sea-bass.
The lady din even touch it. Prolly too ashamed in front of her pals to start on her SECOND HERB CRUSTED SEA BASS. She was kinda plump..so.heh.
No idea y i kept looking at my customer's food today. Guess the meatloaf got me wondering how it tastes like...i always wondered what meatloaf tastes like...today with the Italian set dinner, meatloaf was the main course after the pasta as appetizer(?!?).
I'm gettin to be a pretty good waitress - I no longer write down orders, unless they're terribly long. I can remember them and key it in the system immediately.
Woot~
Go me~!!
My feet still stinks. Duh, after wandering around and trotting around town and working after that definitely ate the leather of my black ska shoes i wear to work. (p.s. its my elder sis' shoes and she gave it to me. I just realised it could actually pass off as pretty ska shoes.)
ooo..ska..now that's a different issue altogether.
I'm thinking of getting some ska outfits for skool nex term. it'd b kinda cool to experiment.
I've gone all braidy-hip-hop, to eye-liner-goth.
Maybe black-vests-over-white-shirts skaoutfits are next.
WHo noes?
[Current Mood - Chirpy]
[Song of the Day - Crazy In Love, Jay-Z & Beyonce]