Update - first few weeks into the 21st year my very existence

It's been a long time..
This post will serve as an update - the 1st few weeks into the 21st year of my very existence..

A picture paints a thousand words..so enjoy guys!

What I acquired:


What I caught in action @ the Esplanade:


What kept me awake for 2 damn nights:


What I read:


Who I caught up with for Eid:







Who got engaged:



It's been a rather exciting month i must say..

What beckons:

A hopefully much better GPA for this academic term
More bills to settle
A Boyfriend's call AND a cat's meowing to wake up to every morn
Band practices in school for upcoming band concert in 2005
Brushing up my Chinese
Enjoying the last few weeks of waitressing
Getting more $$ to enjoy and just...chill.
before i savour the last year as an undergrad.

Peace out. :)

p.s. is this page swell or what? Kudos to Is a.k.a. non-verbalist and my emo-kid sista for teaching me html and shite late into the morns..you do learn sumthin new everyday!