hello

After a long absence...I'm back!

Not feeling too well today, on the way back my throat started itching and i felt chilly whole day long in the office..figured i'd be getting a cold soon. Headed to the nearest sinseh to grab some toiletries and some cold tablets.

All's been well so far..on the work front, its starting to pile up, but i'm not complaining cos i love every bit of what I do..

Social life's been great too..met up with the MLCC peeps and some of the freshies after the 2day camp. Sweet lil 19 yr olds..reminded me of the whole freshie experience..ahhh how naive we were. Now I feel pretty old and jaded. But still lovin' life..so i guess its one of those 'get better as u age' thingy...

ok i think my sentences are loosely associated and my fingers are typing remnants of my subconcious mind..body's a lil sore, head kinda throbbing.

We'll call it a day, shall we?

Laters peeps. hope this post was coherent enough right to this last bit. :p