Work's been crazy. Been OT-ing ever since i got back from the trip. Reports, reports and more reports to put up.
I didn't have time to get me a loaf of bread for the jars of skippy and nutella sitting in the kitchen..and the lamp bulb that's blown.
On Monday however, I caught up with my pri skool brother Zakir who I grew up with. After not having a proper conversation since..Sec 4? We finally caught up and spilled what's happened to all the ex bf/gf's we had, our friends, our childhood memories, our violin-playing years in pri skool..he dropped me off my place and popped by to glance thru the pri skool mags..fun stuff. We even poured thru frenster to see if we can find names from the past..geez~
Anyways, I've been busy with work but I totally love it. Every minute of it. It helps having colleagues who are supportive and helpful. Plus the job scope really lets me learn a whole lot.
Yesterday Shera joined the PR co up on the 13th Flr, so we caught up for a while..oh yes, there was a fire drill in the morning today..they didn't do the timing thingy..i'm quite sure we'd have failed that one. All the aunties even had the time to dig out their umbrellas before walking over to the carpark of a nearby church not too far away. Good Lord.
Ikea's opening soon..the one in the east..must go shop! Bonus is coming..yay~~
Need to get the darn hp repaired too..geez~
That's all for now..laters!