Happy

Today I didn't go to work cos mom wasn't too well..so started with having b/fast with her and the hubby (he din work either).

After that I picked up my exam books from IBF, and picked a date to take the exams..I've got 11 weeks to digest things on finance and securities now.

Slept in the afternoon, and woke up to surf around and finally install my Spanish Language Program (went crazy at the SIMEX fair and picked up Arabic, Spanish and Mandarin Eurotalk packages - cost a bomb but worth investing in).

Initially the program didn't run well cos I din have the Indeo5 driver. Drafted a long email to customer service, and with a prompt reply, got the Indeo5 installed. Happy happy! Now I can count 1-20 in spanish, and learnt my first few words!

Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis!

Reminds me of having something like this:



Today was a good day. Wouldn't have spent it any other way.
Ok, time for una ducha (shower)! :)