dinner

Today on my way back from work I had a craving for tabasco sauce. Yup, you heard me right. I needed something red-orange and spicy.

So I headed to NTUC, got myself a pack of chips, chunky salsa and lots of other stuff. I came home and munched away. Chips + chunky salsa + tabasco = heaven. A weird craving, but suits me just fine.

Anyway, I've come to realise that my after-work life revolves around 2-3 activities, which are really teeny weeny ones. Like coming online and surfing the Net, or finding the nearest AXS station to pay the bill. Oh yesterday's activity was waking up from a 9pm-ish nap, and heading to the fridge for some ice cream.

I'm really exhausted after work this past week or so. I guess its getting used to the routine all over again, after a good break. So far work's been ok, I actually like what I'm doing. I hope it stays this way. I'm determined to make it work!

Anyway I headed to Attica on Saturday, after D answered my prayer on Facebook for a girls' night out. I also trimmed my hair, think it looks much better now. After not partying for so long, it was pretty cool to get out and dance!

Pics!




The crew









Club buds..we go waaay back circa 2003






Smile!