yet another friday

And yes, we've come to yet another weekend. How time flies, even when you're not having fun.

But actually, despite the crazy work schedule I made time for dinner with D on Tues (Korean @ Zingdo), and 3hr karaoke with Zah on Weds that left me high from singing the morning after. Then just a few hours back I caught an american ustad (religious teacher) from the States who spoke on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Saw Hassan, Mun and Syuhada there too. It was a special night, one which made me whole and complete again after looking inward and getting in touch with the spiritual self.

I'm contemplating a weekend-getaway this mid-month, where we celebrate our 1st year anniversary. It'll be his big 3-0 BBQ bash too, so it'll be an outdoor feast on Saturday followed by time alone for both of us. Not sure if I should take leave on Monday, but a course is calling out to me, 'Come to work - Get me over and done with!'

Punggol results will be out soon, and we'll see how our queue no. is. Hopefully its a good one, then we can secure a flat at Punggol Sapphire.

In the meantime, mid-term plans are in the pipeline and we may very well see things shaping up soon. Life's getting a bit clearer lately, and I'm quite sure of the direction I'm inclined to take.

A few more calculations and deliberations - and its pretty much left to execution. Let's see how it all pans out.

Btw, the recession seems to loom over the air, so start saving, people. (Although intuitively, we really should be doing otherwise, and help boost the economy by spending :P )

Here's to a great weekend, all. Cheers!