The past two weeks had been pretty crazy at work, and by the time we got to Friday everyone was pretty much too spent to last till 6pm. I didn't do much after work on Friday, save for dinner at the Kampong Glam cafe, our fav after-work makan place as of late.
Saturday saw me running some errands at Tampines Mall by myself - ordered a Birthday cake for the BBQ party this weekend (his big 3-0 plus our 1-yr Anniversary). After that, I went to visit a hair salon for a wash-and-blow, but caved in to a 'bodily straight' treatment that costs me a huge $150. Ah well, at least it was worth it. See for yourself! Hubby thought it was too lian-ish hehehe.
Straight and smooth - check.
Edgy - check.
Corporate look - er, let's see if we can get the pins to hold in place :p
.jpg)
Then last night we went to catch Wanted for the 2nd time with my sister and bro-in-law. Swell! Its helluva movie, gets my vote for movie of the year (if Dark Knight doesn't kick ass).
Anyway, this week will be a shorter one - we're taking Friday leave to spend some time out alone, followed by a BBQ on the weekend. Happiness! In the meantime I'll have to contend with the aching body from Boxercise on Friday (bootcamp madness!) and prepare myself for a FRIENDS series marathon, cos I just rented 5 seasons (the best 5 episodes of Seasons 6-10).
Now tell me all that isn't pure indulgence. Spank me!