Today was Day 1 at the new job, and I seem to have forgot how mentally draining it could get when one starts working after a long break. I didn't do much today, save for reading up on technical knowledge. Laptop wasn't ready so I couldn't log on to the system. But I absolutely love the young team and the office..very me, indeed, with lots of bright colours and wide open spaces. I'm excited!
Anyway, after work I went for a wax/threading session after postponing it for so long. Once again, selective amnesia seemed to have kicked in, when I started questioning myself, whatever made me think that getting facial hair yanked out of my face with a thread would be 'no sweat'. And mind you, I'm no stranger to threading/waxing, only that I haven't done it for quite some time. Ah well, all in the name of 'maintenance' I guess.
Sheesh. Me and my bright idea. :p