Went to the doc's again - same prescription, but at least I was assured that it wasn't some food allergy. It would be kinda sucky if I had to give up peanuts (which was my initial suspicion since I downed a NYDC mudpie and soy bean ice cream over the weekend) but thank heavens, it was bad bug bites that was the problem.
Other than that, life has been pretty much the same ol stuff. Of course, there was mommy's day over the weekend, and we had to treat 2 moms this time! Got a card and cake for the mom-in-law, and went out for lunch with my family. Which brings me to this pic:

My adorable and handsome nephews with my mommy and me..can't wait for the boys to grow up! Am having so much fun with them now!
Also have been pretty torn with my neither-here-nor-there hair..it was supposed to be a funky asian mullet, but alas, I can't be bothered to style my mullet with Gatsby wax at 7am in the morning, thank you very much. In the end I just tie the heavy layers up in a tiny ponytail - very aunty lah. But then again, after playing around with my hair, found this style to be verstile cos I can actually pin up with bobby pins to get a sleek bob, or even go all funky like this one:

I took this shot while we were waiting to makan at Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar at City Hall basement. I like the short-cropped-hair-biker-chick do, which I've always wanted to get, but think that the proportions vis a vis face and body will just go all wrong!
Aiyah maybe I'll just be patient this time round and keep my hair long lah. I used to tell myself if I were rich, first thing I'd get was a personal stylist/hairdresser who can provide me unlimited hair weaves and extensions..shiok! Long hair, short hair, permed hair, straight hair...all also can!